Honestly Designed Interiors provides content and services at https://honestlydesignedinteriors.com. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Honestly Designed Interiors, including all information, tools and services available from this website to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our website and/or purchasing from us, you agree to our shop and site policies and terms. If for some reason, you do not agree with these policies and terms, you have the choice to not visit our website and not use any of our services. If there are any new features, tools, or programs added to our site and/or shop, they are automatically subject to these terms and policies. You can review the most current version of the terms at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms when making changes to our site. It is solely your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. If you continue to use our website and/or purchase from us, you agree to any changes made.
By subscribing to the HDI newsletter, your information will solely be used to receive occasional product offers, promotions and updates. You may opt-out of receiving any more email communications through the unsubscribe button at any time. If at any time there is a promotion or any free information that you would like to obtain via email through a banner or pop-up, your contact information will automatically be added to our newsletter unless otherwise stated.
By purchasing/ordering an item or service on our site, you agree to receive email communication about the status of your order, shipping, and any follow up communication for customer satisfaction purposes. You will not receive ongoing communication without providing permission via a newsletter opt-in. Our secure server encrypts all of your information, ensuring none of your personal information is ever misused or altered for any reason.
We may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the website and its services
- Send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email will provide an option to unsubscribe in order to opt out of future email communications
- Send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts
- Respond to your comments, inquiries, and/or reviews
- Provide you with user support
- Track and measure advertising on the website
- Protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity
- Ensure that cookies on this website are being used properly to record user-specific information on what pages users access or visit for website usage purposes; please know that you have the option of not using cookies and if so, the website may not function properly
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service. We also have the right to keep any comments that promote online bullying, solicitation, and/or illegal, inappropriate behavior from being published.
Our Store and the Use of Third Parties
Our store is hosted by a third party who provide us with an online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products to consumers. We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store. While you visit our site, we may track the following information for one or more of these reasons:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Creating a portal account for when you place a custom order
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for as long as we need for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses. We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them. Certain content, products and services available through our website may include materials from third-parties in order to be able offer these specific services. We share information with third parties who help us provide orders, store services, content creations, or any other types of services that may be provided for you.
Payments and Pricing
Prices for our products and/or services can be subject to change with or without notice to you as we reserve the right to modify or discontinue any product/service/content.
For any questions about our Shop or Site Policies, please reach out to us via our Get In Touch page or email us directly, here.